Life's Little Moments Banner

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Life's Little Moments: a Riders on the Storm Outtake By SexyLexiCullen

Another teaser from Riders on the Storm, outtake/Damion POV for Fandoms 4 Animals

“Daddy’s pwetty now.” Izzy was in my face.

I grunted a greeting, wondering how long I’d been asleep. “Did you just wake up?”

She stood on the couch to lean her ass against my shoulder. “I did pee-pee by myself, and I putted milky in my ter-moose.” She pointed to her Thermos.

“Nice,” I commented and wondered who forgot to lock the fridge. There’s probably milk all over the kitchen floor.

“I made eggs for you.”

“Eggs?” I laughed.

She ran to the other end of the sofa and came back. “I fixed your hair.”

I reached up, feeling all the different clips and small ponytails.

“You pwetty now.”

I smiled. “Guess I am.” I stood from the couch to stretch and look in the mirror. I wore a red, feathered boa, too.

As soon as I touched my hair again, Izzy jumped at me. “You look nice.”

Since I was more concerned with the kitchen, I left my hair alone.

There was milk and the jug on the floor, the fridge door was still open, and there was a bowl with raw eggs smashed to all hell. But it wasn’t that much of a mess. “You know you’re supposed to ask—not play in the refrigerator.”

She didn’t care about what I said and showed me her bathing suit. “I wanna play wiff Beff. Can we go now?”

It was close to four p.m. already, and I felt guilty. Izzy must have let me sleep, ran around alone for however long.

We wouldn’t be talking to Jordan about the eggs she’d made me, or anything.

I knew I looked like an idiot as we left the house. I’d left my hair alone, and I knew others would laugh, but my daughter was proud.

We didn’t leave out the front. Once in the backyard, I heard my brother’s kids screaming and horsing around. Sonny had music playing, and smoke wafted from the BBQ as he flipped burgers and shit.

Izzy made herself at home, ran right over to the potato chips on the table. She stole the whole bowl and then joined Beth.

“Come here.” I grabbed her lifejacket from the hook.

My daughter also has no shame and stripped down to change into her bathing suit right there. It was only my brother and his kids, so it wasn’t a big deal. Izzy gave me hard time about wearing the lifejacket, but I didn’t care.

“I’m not in da pool yet,” she whined.

“You’re wearing it. Don’t fight me.” I snapped it into place.

She pouted, going back over to the chips and Beth.

“Love what you’ve done with your hair.” Sonny handed me a beer.

I threw the boa around my neck. “Bitch, I’m fabulous.”

 
Deebelle's Designs © 2013 | Design Customization by Jellydog Design
Original Theme by Bubble Shooter, in collaboration w/ Reseller Hosting , Forum Jual Beli & Business Solutions